New Moon in Cancer, 2018 Financial Astrology.

between July 13- August 11, 2018 
New Moon in Cancer- outer wheel N.M in Leo
click to enlarge.
Pls. see below the aspects for this Lunar month: 
The most important moves of the month: 
23.07.2018     Leo Sun
26.07.2018     R Mercury 23°27'22"Leo
30.07.2018    max N Uranus
31.07.2018    min N Mercury
 6.08.2018    0 S  Venus
 7.08.2018     Lib Venus
 7.08.2018    R  Uranus  2°33'39"Tau

First of all, we open the month with a nice Big Trine between Venus-Saturn-Uranus, all in Earth signs, at the beginning of the sign. Earth signs point to some stability, more so with Saturn involved, but, Uranus mixes up the whole story! Nothing is stable when Uranus is in the neighborhood. And you cannot do anything about it, but endure it. Trade war- many talk and write about it. Fits the picture? Uranus in Taurus is the answer. Taurus stands for my money, my property, my value. Also how much I value myself? Well, with Uranus there, we should all make some meditation, and see the reality. Venus stands for Forex, banks. Venus is in Virgo, sign of service and health. Try not to get sick under this aspect... worrying too much about money. Saturn in Capricorn is extremely strong, stands for the government. And who are we, to change that? Only Uranus can, as it did in the UK so far... 
Next, we see, that the Sun moves home, to the sign it rules. We will see how it affects the markets. Mercury will join the other 4 planets already in retro. To add to all that, Uranus too turns, till Jan 6th, 2019. Will return to 28 Aries, giving people, events under this sign a second chance. 
I asked in the former article, if this month will be more tranquil? No, not really. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To my new readers: I start a new article every new Moon, and I add to it almost daily. You will find here market analysis, world events, celebs' charts, whatever comes to my mind, to look at. 
My services are: Daily alerts for 10$ per day, Natal chart reading/$300, 2018 forecast for Cryptocurrencies, or any other commodity or index or share: $ 540 each, with quarterly updates. The weekly market report is based on technical analysis, cycles, and math: $155/ month; or $840 /6 months. Please send me a mail to gabymitt@gmail.com and I shall send you a payment request form from PayPal, or click on Products. There too you will find a link to download my app., where I give mostly intraday alerts. If you really want to know how do I make my forecasts, sign up to the "Financial Astrology course".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Former articles : New Moon in Cancer 20172016, 2015, 2014
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are two very important links: First trade dates! and Magi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
August 12, 2018 Sunday

We are after the New Moon. Let's turn the page. Follow me to the New Moon in Leo.

August 11, 2018 Saturday

The last alert I sent about the Turkish Lira was on July 23. The Stop was 4.83- we went long above it. Yesterday it reached 6.79. I feel sorry for the Turkish people, who have to endure this situation. 
Turkish Lira
Since Erdogan took office in August 2014, the Lira lost 215%. Now his son in law is the Finance minister?! A sarcastic joke. But they voted for him... so... There you go. 
Looking back in history, Now I am really anxious to see what, this eclipse will trigger. 
Same eclipse occurred on Aug. 11, 1999, which triggered the August 17, Izmir earthquake and also in those years inflation was running high in Turkey. 
1999 solar ecll and Izmir quake.
A similar 296% rally from today- the eclipse day, can push the Lira to 25. Today it is at 6.79
But, this is a simple math. I hope leaders will do something about it and if not the leaders, the people. 
Looking at Turkey's natal chart, from Nicholas Champion's book: 
1) Sun squares Venus ( forex ) - inflation. And Jupiter (huge) conjunct Venus
2) Pluto is in opposition Pluto and will stay there since it is in retro! 
3) Neptune in retro conjunct Uranus
4) Uranus in retro in opposition the Sun.
From these transits we can learn, that Turkey is in turmoil. Not that we didn't know that! But when the outer planets are involved, it will take a long time. I think when Uranus returns to Aries and sextiles the Moon, a real uprising will occur. The Sun represents Erdogan, and Uranus in opposition will make him and his family flee on their private jets, or do something really crazy. 
What can calm down the situation? Only Saturn, and that too is in retro. It will square Mars (ruler of MC, government only as of the last week of November. maybe before, around 7-10 October, when Mars trines Mars.
The Aug 11, 1999 eclipse shows the inflation: Eclipse Sun 90^ to Venus, and Mars conjunct. 
The Earthquake in Aug. 11, 1999 took place at 3:01 in Izmit
Izmit earthquake 1999
SImilar planetary positions will take place on Aug 16, 2018
Ankara Aug 16, 2018 transits- earthquake?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Turkey is not alone in the inflation rally: the Argentinian Peso made it almost 1000% in 10 years. 
Argentinian Peso 977% rally

The Mexican Peso : 
Pound to the Dollar: 
Pound to the Dollar
Iranian Rial: from 5000 to 45000




August 9, 2018 Thursday


In the report of July 7 I wrote to subscribers, to watch for Aug.8- for the S&P; It was not only a Fibonacci date, that signaled for a turn, it was also a day, when Mercury conjunct the Sun. exactly as on June 17th, before. Then in Gemini, now in Leo, 60 degrees in the wheel, 90 $ move in the index. Perfect symmetry! 
The third meeting will be on Sept 21st. At what price level? Well... you should sign up to the reports... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today we have the Moon in Cancer, a sign it rules. It will be VOC from 2:21 pm to- 8/10 7"18, so again a flip-flop move in the market. 
The Moon's aspects for the next 2 days. On Saturday Solar eclipse! 
 9.08.2018  6:43:14 14°36'56"Cnc Trine Jupiter
 9.08.2018  8:41:57 15°50'50"Cnc Trine Neptune
 9.08.2018 14:20:37 19°22'07"Cnc Opposition Pluto
10.08.2018  7:17:34  0°00'00"Leo <<<
10.08.2018  8:12:24  0°34'31"Leo Opposition Mars
10.08.2018 11:21:21  2°33'29"Leo Square Uranus

10.08.2018 12:48:52  3°28'36"Leo Sextile Venus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 8,2018 Wednesday

Yesterday's' VOC Moon pushed back CANF, one day rise. 
Looking at the markets, I see most of it is green. So nothing new to tell you. probably you ask yourselves, when is that CRASH, everybody talks about, coming? Well, let them talk. We just follow the trend.
Today we are under Mercury and Mars' effect. Mercury is in retro, conjuncts the Sun, and Mars trines Venus. We will have another volatile day. 
Moon just entered Cancer, here are today's aspects: gmt+3
8.08.2018  7:00:49  0°00'00"Cnc <<<
8.08.2018  9:08:44  1°18'09"Cnc Square Venus
8.08.2018 11:12:04  2°33'39"Cnc Sextile Uranus
8.08.2018 12:14:56  3°12'11"Cnc Opposition Saturn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
August 5 was a bad day for Nicolas Maduro. His opposition tried to end his career while speaking in public.
Here is his chart. transits show, that it is not over. His career will end till his next birthday.IMHO of course. 
Maduro natal and transit chart.



August 7, 2018 Tuesday

Yesterday I wrote that CANF signed a huge contract with China. We got 10 % rally. Biotechnology companies either consolidate or jump. You need nerves to trade them. This company has so many developments on its shelf, they will deliver big time one day. The bummer is, that it is ruled by jumpy Mercury. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran across this news:
"Pepsi's first female CEO is stepping down after a 12-year run
Indra Nooyi is stepping down as CEO of PepsiCo, handing the reins to Ramon Laguarta, president of the company. Nooyi, who is from India, is the first foreign-born CEO of PepsiCo and the first woman to lead the company, whose revenue topped $63 billion last year. Her departure thins the ranks of female CEOs running S&P 500 companies and comes at a time when PepsiCo’s North American beverage unit is stagnating amid a general decline in soda consumption."
Stepping down: under an Uranus aspect.. She has the "golden kiss" being born under Regulus, like Trump. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, let's see what's new today? The Moon is still in Gemini. She will be VOC till tomorrow 7 am;gmt+3.
Venus! at 0 Libra!!! the first planet to "meet" is restrictive Saturn.Watch the FOREX! and Banking news. 
No other moves. 
sky today
TA35: opens under a negative arbitrage.
Nifty: trades in an inclining channel since 2009 ! When will it turn? 
Nifty
Negative trade news from Germany... DAX! watch it. 
Some shares are on the move. Pls. sign up to the forecasts to see how high /low and when will they go. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 6, 2018 Monday 

Yesterday I went to pay my condolences to a friend, whose father died on Thursday. I don't know if you are aware, that in the Jewish religion when someone dies, he/she must be buried in the same day and we sit "Shiva" ( 7 in Hebrew) seven days of mourning, when family sits at the house of the deceased, or their own house and friends come and sit with you, to make the first days bearable. I think it is a very good ceremony.WHen my mom died, I did not want to see anyone, talk to anyone, or do anything, so I asked people not to come. It was weird, but they did as I requested. I cannot tell you how I regretted it every day.... It was horrible. 
So yesterday a rabbi came too, family friend. I was teaching my friend some numerology, to distract her thoughts... Somehow we got to talk about the "evil eye" . It is a Hebrew word for curse. We all know what it means. Some people believe in it.. I don't. In any case the rabbi said that when a person is bragging he puts an evil eye on himself. Example: look what a nice house I have! Look how much money I make... ( one of my teachers in the past always opened his lessons telling us how much money he makes..., well he lost it all after a while).
So what I learned from yesterday meeting was to be humble, and let others speak good of you. 
But then I have a question ... When my children are successful, should I keep silent about it, and not tell my friends, is that bragging? Or when I make a good forecast? Is that bad to mention it? Actually, I think you should chose to whom to tell what. Not everyone will feel with you and rejoice with your happiness. 
What do you think? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
8:54 am Europe starts to trade, watch the forex change direction.. 
German factory orders slide
And the DAX follows: Stop 12620
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read somewhere that Angela Merkel did not arrive to her holiday with her husband... I don't know what is going on, but a look at her chart shows great difficulties. Her Cancer stellium is attacked by an opposing Saturn, and conjunct natal Mars. I would not be surprised if it turned out that she has stomach, breasts, problems. They started a few months ago when Uranus was at the end of Aries. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On this day, 14 years ago Domenico Modugno died. Listening to his songs. I thought you would like them too. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CANF: signed a new contract in China! 

August 5, 2018 Sunday 
The sky now, and more or less for the week: We wake to a Moon in Taurus, a sign it is exalted in. The main player of the week is Mars squaring Uranus. Mars is retro and Uranus is slowing down before turning retro as well. It will join Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto in their retro motion. For personal readings retro is a second chance to deal with the issue they represent in your chart. For trade it is a recapitulation of past moves.
Next we have a 150^ aspect: Mercury to Pluto and two trines (120) Saturn to Uranus. and Jupiter to Neptune. Venus is solitary, makes no aspects, at the end of Virgo. Soon it will enter LIbra, a sign it rules. mars too will return to Capricorn in its retro move, where it turns Direct later this month. 
Lately we hear a lot about trade wars... So I think it is important to watch the YUAN.This site gives me the earliest date July , 2013... I wish I had the first trade date... Stop is on the graph. 

The USD: I see some similarity building here: 
We have not looked at the grains for a while. Here is the daily chart of the Soya Meal future: ZM
Crude OIL: Weekly chart: it is falling for 10 years, from July 7, 2008. 
Today only the Middle East and the cryptos trade. 
TA35: 1578 was the close. The arbitrage is +0.74%. Stop is 1574, target 1585-89. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On August 11 we have a Partial Solar eclipse, which will be seen in Europe, mostly. I highlighted the Eclipse path- it reaches out to the US and China. The degree of the eclipse is at 17 Leo, for Israel is will fall in the 10th house of government.
Although it will not be seen here, but as I always write, people with - take 3-5 deg. orb- planets in the fixed signs ( Leo/Aqua/Tau/Sco ) between 12-22 will be affected is a way or other not only by the eclipse, but by the other planets of the eclipse. Remember, the affect of the eclipse lasts about one year, sometimes more, so we are still under the effect of 2017 eclipses, both Solar and Lunar. The outcome? bottom line? Anxiety. How to deal with it? First, accept it. Second, breath... inhale = exhale. I am not kidding. stress can be limited if you breath well. Do yoga, sports, eat healthy and all will be OK. remember, since you were born you lived through tens of eclipses. Maybe you were not aware, but today with the internet, everybody is driving crazy anyone he can. Many times on purpose... go figure. 
Will check later who, from the world leaders will be affected. 
For now, I am off to the gym. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


August 4, 2018 Saturday

A really important week is ahead of us. The S&P report is ready. If you want to know in advance how to put your stops and what are the targets, time to sign up. or for any other report! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are two lists of alerts I sent on shares. See in red the outcome. The stop means, that you have a sell order below and a buy order above. The stops are based on math, planetary positions or technical tools. Buy the app! I think it is worthwhile. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~


August 3, 2018 Friday

I worked now 2 hours and send a lot of alerts, mainly for shares. Check them out! I hope this Aries Moon brought some dimes to your pocket! The Moon is still in Aries, but at 22 degrees, the killer degree. 
Today's aspects gmt:00:00
3.08.2018  2:52:13 20°53'07"Ari Trine Mercury
3.08.2018 19:50:50  0°00'00"Tau <<<
3.08.2018 23:38:17  2°03'28"Tau Square Mars
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read there are peace talks with the Hamas.During Mercury retro???? Seriously??? Nothing will come out of it. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



August 2, 2018 Thursday
The Moon moved to Aries yesterday, I see some hectic moves. Today we are under the vibration of Jupiter, it is 120^ to Neptune, and a 5 deg. orb sextile to Pluto. These aspects will accompany us for a while, since both Neptune and Pluto are retrograde, and all 3 move slowly. 
The Sun broke off from that nasty opposition to Mars, linked to the South Node. 
I just sent updates to different subscribers. 
Today is a CIT for STI, Euro, Yansab. 
We are 360 days from Aug.7 2017 Lunar eclipse.
120 days from April 2, 90 days from May 3rd lows ! So.. check your positions. 
AAPL: Last alert sent was on 7/18, wrote to raise stop to 189.65. On 7/31 it jumps, due to a positive planetary influence, and crosses the 200 level. Raise stop to 198.
AMZN: Stop given on 7/18 was 1843- short was triggered below, and long above. SO you could gain with both positions. First topped at 1880 on 7/31, next it fell to 1743.44, If you were a subscriber, you could have known this in advance. 
Now it is a long above 1780.
8:45 am Swiss consumer climate came out really red! Now watch the markets move!! 
EUR/USD: last alert was on July 23, Stop was 1.1750- we went short below. - target given was 1.17000- or more. So far it fell to 1.1645, higher low, than the former, we might get an up correction. Should go above 1.16680 to be on the safer long side. I would wait. 
I am looking at the shares that have earnings today. One of them is TNK. It pays 12.62% dividend.. I wonder how can they do it, when the share is falling for the last 6 months? 
MNDO: PAYS 14% DIVIDEND while it is falling too.
I don't have to understand everything... do I? 
Now here is an interesting share:NSYS Nortech: born on June 10, 1993: Jumped yesterday, due to Mercury conjunct natal Mars. 
TSLA: has earnings after market closes. Last alert sent was on 7/18, Stop was 306- Short was triggered below.  OR long above. 

Tesla has been falling since June 18, by 23%. Now this gap up? I don't buy it..Watch out! That gap will close and it will be a painful landing! 

August 1,2018 Wednesday

When my daughter is a doctor, and her husband is also, and his parents are too, then..... when my grandchildren are sick, I am the only one who can fill in... 
So when I'm not here,  I was called... 
So here was my day: 
I woke up relatively late, about 7:30, I see a message from my daughter, from 6:00 am - she is leaving home, to Jerusalem there she starts to work as of today, as a plastic surgeon, E. is with fever, can u come? OMG I think it is already late, no time for coffee or anything, I run. It takes one hour to get to her. The baby sitter is there, so all OK. I find E. red with high fever. There is no way I can make her take the medicine. She is almost 2 . So we play, I take her to a cold bath.That would calm the fever. I bought some stuff, but she refuses the eat. We are in the bath tube. Phone rings: can you check, my mom is dying, what do you think?? Sorry, I can't now... will check in the evening.  more toys in the water, she makes me all wet. ANother phone.. can you check, is my son gay? what's wrong in his marriage? Yes, later... I am now calming down a 2 year old. I don't see the Moon, nor the stars, all I see is a medicine she refuses to take. so we play. now she is singing and dancing. ANother phone... my husband makes strange noises.. can you check his lungs?? Sorry, later... my daughter calls... We must give her the medicine.. OKKKKKK. We are reading books. She loves books. Finally she falls asleep. I could check all those questions, but I don't have a computer... I rest. 2 quiet hours. We have to go to pick up the 4 year old from the preschool. She looks better. Another phone: can you... I say no. not now.. After 3 hours my daughter returns, she is tired. She did not sleep all last night because of the little one. Her husband is working night in the hospital. 
Another day in doctors' life. 


July 31, 2018 Tuesday.
Today we have a CIT for KLSE, NIKKEI, NIFTY, BIG. 
It is a day under Mars and Uranus energies. They are in trine.Look at the calendar I posted on 7/28, Mars is closest to Earth, meaning, more wildfires, shootings and trouble. Market wise high power, volatility... the question is will this energy push the markets to another correction? or up? 
Slowly, with Mars departing from Earth, this negative energy will fade out. But, it will still be OOB till September 25th.  
MARS oob
Exactly at the time that the Moon was 0^Neptune, the BOJ announcement came out, and it made the forex jump. I guess all stops were wiped out. 
The sky today: Jupiter is solitary; makes or receives no aspects. Financial astrology is different than personal chart readings. I use 1 degree orb, or 0 degree orb to look for aspects. In a persons' chart we use 5,8,10, even 12 degrees. 
As you see, Mars makes the most aspects, so we get martial events down here. 
KLSE: topped at 1770. It is the index of Malaysia. I post here the chart of their Prime minister, Dr.Mahathir Bin Mohamad, who was just re-elected and he is 93 years old! He will be here for a long time, due to his Sun-Pluto conjunction, gives him long endurance. And, of course, Saturn, ruler of career was in the right position in both Directed and transit charts, for him to be reelected. 
MahathiR Bin Mohamad natal and transit cahrts

Today we have a long list of fed.announcements, so look out for zig-zag trades! 
August 1, 2:00pm gmt+3 the moon moves to Aries. trines later the Sun, bringing more action! 
Which group is to be blamed for the last correction?
Major losers in Technology.
But, when I look at the VIX future: at 16 we got a resistance. Date to watch: Aug.30. 
vix fut

July 28, 2018 Sunday

Today we have a Master day. It resonates under the number 11. it is the 11th house in the wheel, representing Aquarius. It is also ruled by the Sun. Meaning, a very important opening for the week. The Moon is in Aquarius. We are after the Full Moon, she is new fading out, approaching the Sun, till the New Moon, when I start a new article. The Moon spends 2.5 days in a sign, We use her only for intraday trading. As of today for 3 weeks we have 5 planets retrograde. Here is the calendar for the next 3 days, made by TS.
Calendar
Today only the Middle East and the Cryptos trade. Here are the ones, 26 out of 60 that I follow which are green. 
rallying cryptos
In the app I send alerts for the BTC/ ETH/ LTC and Ripple. 
TA35: will open with a negative arbitrage. The close was 1577. last alert was on 7/23, Stop at 1556- so if you went long above, you gained 21 points. 
Will send new alert soon. 
Here are the monthly graphs of the Middle East countries. I thought you will find in interesting. One might think, that OIL is everything... 
EGYPT:
Bahrain
UAE:
Qatar: 
Palestinian- Ramallah 
OMAN: 
JORDAN
KUWAIT:

IRAQ: Data since 2015 only- daily graph
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pls. download my app to receive market alerts.- Link 
So what do we see in the sky today? Saturn, in retro from Capricorn-Earth sign, trines Uranus in Taurus. Two opposite energies. Venus trine Pluto also in Earth signs. Earth signs bring some stability to the chaos that Mars with the South Node produces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Mars, which is also OOB (out of bound) brings all the fires. We have kite arson from the Palestinians for more than 3 months now, every day, more than 20 fires... Now I read California is on fire, well, part of it..and in Greece.  
6.5 Earthquake in Indonesia. 
I wrote in the spring, that we will have a LONG HOT SUMMER. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On 7/23 I wrote in the app to raise stop for FB to 207 or 203. As explained in the app, you were supposed to put a sell order below 203 at least! It fell with a huge gap to 173, so you could earn 20%. 
But, look at the whole picture- Since the last low,  for 121 days, it rallied by 47%! It corrected now by 2/3. I also mentioned several times in this blog, that Zuckerberg is selling shares! So the picture was on the wall. 
Don't cry for me Argentina! now... 
To see the future chart of FB, pls. order it. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


July 28, 2018 Saturday. 


Yesterday the technician called, that the computer is ready. I was so happy! The hard drive was changed with a new one. Also he will get me a new earphones, which, probably, together with the hard drive gave me the blue screen, the so called " death message". Then I had to go to pick up my grandchildren, so by the time I got home and put the computer to work, the lab already closed, and now I only have 1 screen working, instead of 2, which slows down the work by 50 %. I use sometimes 2-3 screens. Will have to wait till Sunday to fix it . 
The good news is, that all my data is there, unharmed. 
The other good news is, that the sleeping beauty, the BTC, is waking up. :) 
Several people celebrate their birthdays today ( from my database): Larry Pesavento, Huma Abedin, Hugo Chavez, Harry Kane ( UK football player). Alexis Tsipras.
On this day, in 1914 Austro -Hungary declares war on Serbia, thus starting the first WW. Not going into it, sick and tired of wars. Just look up July 28 on Google, see how many wars were on this day, and every day ... 
It is more interesting to know, that potatoes were introduced to Europe on this day! And more events on this day, you can read here..   and here. So many clever people, never heard about... 
So today I am writing my weekly forecasts
If you would like to know what's next, what to expect, pls. sign up . 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you wondered why was THIS Lunar eclipse so long? The answer, as usual, is in the sky. The Earth with the Moon got stuck between the Sun and Mars' pulling energy. With mars closest to Earth, it's power was/ is felt. and it actually slowed down the Moon's move. It is a very rare event!  
"Sun, stand still at Gibeon, and Moon, in the valley of Aijalon.’ " Joshua 10"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
July 27, 2018 Friday


My computer is still in the lab. I hope by the end of the day I'll get it back with a "facelifting". I also pray that all my database wil not disappear... That would be terrible, awfull, and all the other synonims you know... 

I am writing now from my laptop. I have very little data here....BUt, let's see... 
Today we are ruled by Venus and Mars. They are in a disharmonious aspect. 
We remember, that we have the Lunar eclipse today, also the Sun squares Uranus and Mars with the South Node will get a conjunction from the Moon. It is a day with high tension and bad energy. Mars, moon and the SN. will conjunct asteroids Fama (fame) and Pandora! So look out! Watch your steps.People born on this day will be very special, and those living and born on this day, will have the next 6 months something to remember. In what way? Depending where the eclipse falls, which house is triggered.
There is a good side of this eclipse too.... The Moon is Apogee, so its effect will be minor. This is how I interpret it. You are welcome to say whatever you think differently. 
I see that FB, TSEM, MYSZ,TWTR, AMZN were the leading red shares, while QCOMM,TREE, GPRO,DIS, were the leading green ones, from the list I follow. 
How will different countries be affected by the eclipse? 
If I use Sag.rising for the USA, 17:10, than the eclipse falls in the 2/8 house axis, meaning money issues. 
If I use the Sibly chart, which gives an Aquarius rising, the Moon will be in the 12th house, sitting on USA South Node.
The 2:13, Gemini Asc.- used by Gann- also gives a 2/8 house effect. 
The 14:22 Virgo Asc. triggers the 6/12 houses.. so as you can see, it differs, depending which time we use. 
For Israel, using the Libra rising, it triggered 4/10 house; while with the Sco. rising too...hmmm this is interesting... 
For me, as I already wrote, the Moon sits on my Sun. 
Nathaniahu's chart is triggered on the 2/8 axis.
Trump's chart is triggered on the 6/12 house axis
Putin's chart is triggered on the 3/9- foreign affairs, law, issues.- if 10:05am time is correct. 
Theresa May also has a 3/9 house trigger.
Angela Merkel 2/8 houses are triggered
Duterte gets it on 1/7 houses
Abu Mazen on 4/10 houses, Hamas on 1/7 axis; its leader, Khaled Mashal- solar chart- on 6/12.HAssan Rouhani too. 6/12.
ANd I can go on and on. It does not end here. We must also check where are Saturn-to Pluto of the eclipse chart in transit for each natal chart... 
Meanwhile Europe opened... Let me see.. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spain retail sales came out positive. Last alert was: Stop at 9700- now at 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


July 26, 2018 Thursday

My computer crashed this morning. I was devastated. You can imagine.. I was saying  oh no God, no no no..please NOOOOO..... Meanwhile I took out all the cables, and put them back. Now everything is back to normal... I hope it is not a sign for a new buy... 
Mercury turned retro. Electric devices crash. I should switch off the computer during the night...Now we have 5 planets in retro. Mercury is at 23Leo27 and the S&P topped at 2847. After hours it fell. 

If you had my weekly report, you would have gained 34 points. Or my app... 
Today we are under Jupiter and Saturn's energy.  
The computer gives me blue screens.. Will have to take it to the lab. ufffffff. 

July 25, 2018 Wednesday 

The planet to watch today is Mercury. It is stationary, in Leo. Strong. It is far from the Sun, gets more strength. In trade this mean volatility. For people it means clever babies borning today. The number of the day today is 16, a karmic number, we will add this to the salad. The Moon is 150 to the Sun, before the Full Moon, and the Lunar eclipse. The Moon is also 150 to Uranus! It is also conjunct Saturn. So bottom line: volatile day, when stops will be smashed. 
Today is a CIT for the DAX, AEX, BTC, LTC, GOLD and Soya. 
We will need a thorough look at the graphs! Will this CIT last? or it will vanish till Friday?, till the eclipse. 
At 11:00 german business climate! 
At 5:30 Crude oil inventories. 
So it will not be a dull day. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had an utopian dream last night. 
I dreamt, that bombs burst out from the earth, like jumping whales. And no matter where one looked we were surrounded by geysers small ones, but it was not water, it was gas coming from below. 
People were evacuated in beton pipes, but I did not trust the government, and did not know if to stay or go. Nobody knew where these pipes went to... 
Luckily I woke up, sweating,  before having to decide where to send my family. It was a holocaust dream. I am sure I lived/died then. 














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Is the sleeping beauty, under the name" Bitcoin" coming back to life? last alert was sent on 7/22- We are long since 6260- now at 8346. It is a CIT TODAY!!! 8300 IS STOP! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today we have earnings for BA,KO,UPS, TMO, NEE, VOD, etc. With the help of Numerology and astrology we can know in advance how will these be. How and why I teach in my course. 
Example: BA: "Born" on Sept 4, 1935. transit Venus conjuncts today natal Venus. Price wise it is now at 358.37. last alert sent was:" Long above 353". I would raise stop to 357, ( short below) or if stays above it, than it should reach at least 363. 
EX: AT&T: earnings were out yesterday. The share rose by 2.19%. Now at 31.68. But will this rise stay? or was it a fake rise? Now here enters the planetary calculation, since Numerology gave me fake... it should go above 31.77 to be on the safe side, and really rally. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 24, 2018  Tuesday 

I am reading about a new Chinese company, that might be an adversary for Netflix. the symbol is IQ, Started to trade on March 29, 2018, at 18$- ran up to 46. 
IQ chart
WIll be interesting to pay attention to it.. 
The Moon entered Sag. on July 22, 1:18 pm gmt +3, and we got a rally. check your index/share what is happening since then ? I am following the USD?CHF, and it is running like crazy. I am long of course. 0.99512 is first target, there it might turn. Next up leg: 99680.
The US markets double topped- in the intraday charts, as I see now. Will send alerts later. it was the Financials again, that pushed the markets up
Why?? Venus is in opposition Neptune.- fake rally... But, still a rally. We are not here to argue, but to follow trends. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People ask me every day for friendship on Linkedin, I have no idea what is this site for!!! Anyone? I accept them, but there it stops...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moons' aspects gmt +3
24.07.2018 11:21:44 23°18'46"Sgr Trine Mercury
25.07.2018  0:48:31  0°00'00"Cap <<<= celebration ends here. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
List of some of the shares that I follow and ended up in green- pls. see alerts sent for them! 



July 23, 2018 Monday

Today we are under the effect of the Moon and Mercury. Indices that have a CIT : CAC, Copper futures, and TA35. 
TA35: as expected, traded lower. 
Let's see the CAC: trades in an up- channel. Long term stop is 5220, falling below, would mean a major short. 
Pls. check the app, I sent alerts for Asia and Europe! Commodities and currencies. ~~~~~~~~~
I am running my computer to see who is affected by Uranus, the one that can bring sudden unforeseen events, and a friend of mine pops up from my far past. I call him,(after 35 years that I have not seen him)  and ask how are you? Surprised.. he writes me. OK. Did anything different happened to you in the last 1-2 weeks? ( his Uranus is conjunct the Sun) Yes, I had a heart attack.. 
Great. He is laughing. How did you know? I just did. Keep well!!! take care! Start a diet! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Queen has the same difficult conjunction. 
I have a list of shares, that their Mercury is triggered by Uranus. I don't know if they still exist, but if anyone has them, should look for some news about these companies: DNR,PKE, ALV, BKE, EQY, FII, JRC, LSS, VOL, ANN, JNY,K, ALV, JRC, LSS,
and MARK ZUKERBERG. his Mercury is at 29 Aries, so till June 2019 that planet is triggered.  SInce Mercury rules his Asc and MC, and natal Mercury in in the 8th, probably it will have to do with money loss. 

July 22, 2018 Sunday.

I read somewhere, that people born on Sunday produce dictators. Wow.. What a statement! You might say... Why would someone connect dictators to Sunday? Well, this day is ruled by the Sun, by no. 1, and that, can be extremely nasty. Its positive side will produce managers, conquerors, leaders, celebs, stars, but when negatively triggered, they can lose all humanity. Here are some people I have in my database, born on a Sunday: Avigdor Liberman ( local ) ; Bernanke, Bin Laden, Benazir Bhutto, Castro, Ehud Olmert, Hillary Clinton, Ahmadinejad, Prince Charles, Johnny Depp, etc... 
But, don't worry, other days can produce monsters as well. And of course, there is a positive side in all numbers and days. And, we will never judge by only one clue. 

OK. Let's look at the sky: 
The Sun is at the last degree of Cancer, will move to Leo tomorrow. 
The Moon is at the end of Scorpio, another water sign, so they are in trine. Mercury is at 22 Leo. Difficult degree! The Moon squares it. Mercury is slow in motion, before turning Retro, thus joins the club of the other 4 that are already retro: Mars, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto. 
Venus is at 13 Virgo, in opposition Neptune. Venus-Neptune angles trigger the banks and Forex. Also some grains. Oh! We have a nice Venus-Jupiter sextile. After leaving the opposition to Neptune will trine Pluto. Mars is in retro, as the days pass the Sun will move into opposition. That will be a very intense day!!!!! Mark 26-27 July in your calendar. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our market opens under a 0.01% positive arbitrage. From the top of 1553, target now is 1523, if it fails running above the top. 
Group that moved the markets last week was the financials


18:43 PM 
You cannot imagine what a huge protest is going on over here!!! The homoxesual people march against the last law, that the Knesset, the government, voted for, under the religious parties pressure, that HomoSEXUAL men cannot have children by surrogate mothers. . Isn't that horrible??? Heteroxesuals and everybody!! marches with them. 
If it was only a simple march, OK. 
But today is Tisha B'av! the date when the Temples were destroyed twice in history. It is an extremely important fast day for the religious... and in opposition, this!TODAY!  Isn't it extraordinary?? The times we live!!! 


July 20, 2018 Friday

Today we are under Venus' s effect and of the Moon's. Venus is in fall, or weak in Virgo, coming to an opposition to Neptune, and the Moon has just entered the sign of Scorpio. Will be there for 2.5 days. Monday, market will open with a Sag. Moon, and the Sun at 0 Leo. So big changes ahead.. What does the Sun in Leo represent?? Certainly different energies for different indices and people. For some is good for others bad. 
Today is a CIT for the Nifty. 
Today is 49 years that Apollo 11 landed on the Moon!! in 1969. Are we that old, already?? where did the years go? 
It is an interesting date, that they choose for the event! Extremely rare! Jupiter conjunct Uranus! 
Apollo 11 landing on the Moon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today Mars enters heliocentric Aquarius till Sept 6, 2018 - This is a major shift in energy. 
At 9 am: German PMI. The Forecast is 0.3, previous was 0.5 The Dax future is at 12650.
technically, I think, it is a short below 12770.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Gold fell so far to 1211- if you have the app.. you were in the right direction. 
The S&P is still holding above former low, 2792 and below former top 2817. so either " on the fence" or stay out. LOL... Wait till one end breaks. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What else is interesting to look at , in the sky" Today we have a lasting midpoint : Pluto sits between Mars and Saturn. Since all are slow, it's a lasting one. Ebertine writes about this position: " Brutality, the rage of fury and destruction The intervening of higher power bodily injury or harm ( murder, the death of great many people. ) Now I have to run TS to see when did this occur before, just to know what to expect. Former dates were: Nov. 23.2016; Jan. 7 2015, Feb 21, 13, March 28,11.
Here is the chart of the DOW with this midpoint.
Dow graph


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On this day, in 1304 Petrarch was born.

 I enjoyed reading about him! mainly this : 
Petrarch recounts that on April 26, 1336, with his brother and two servants, he climbed to the top of Mont Ventoux (1,912 meters (6,273 ft), a feat which he undertook for recreation rather than necessity. The exploit is described in a celebrated letter addressed to his friend and confessor, the monk Dionigi di Borgo San Sepolcro, composed some time after the fact. In it, Petrarch claimed to have been inspired by Philip V of Macedon's ascent of Mount Haemo and that an aged peasant had told him that nobody had ascended Ventoux before or after himself, 50 years before, and warned him against attempting to do so. The nineteenth-century Swiss historian Jacob Burckhardt noted that Jean Buridan had climbed the same mountain a few years before, and ascents accomplished during the Middle Ages have been recorded, including that of Anno II, Archbishop of Cologne.
For pleasure alone he climbed Mont Ventoux, which rises to more than six thousand feet, beyond Vaucluse. It was no great feat, of course; but he was the first recorded Alpinist of modern times, the first to climb a mountain merely for the delight of looking from its top. (Or almost the first; for in a high pasture he met an old shepherd, who said that fifty years before he had attained the summit, and had got nothing from it save toil and repentance and torn clothing.) Petrarch was dazed and stirred by the view of the Alps, the mountains around Lyons, the Rhone, the Bay of Marseilles. He took Augustine's Confessions from his pocket and reflected that his climb was merely an allegory of aspiration toward a better life.
As the book fell open, Petrarch's eyes were immediately drawn to the following words:
And men go about to wonder at the heights of the mountains, and the mighty waves of the sea, and the wide sweep of rivers, and the circuit of the ocean, and the revolution of the stars, but themselves they consider not.
Petrarch's response was to turn from the outer world of nature to the inner world of "soul".
And, since I love proverbs and quotes, here is a site with his: 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read now on FB, that visitors were evacuated from Yellowstone park! The earth is trembling over there. I wrote about this on June 21, 2017: 

The reader asked specifically about Los Angeles, so yes, I can say, that since the eclipse will cross Yellowstone park, exactly on the Uranus line, I think a major quake will be triggered in that area. 

This doesn't mean it will occur exactly on the eclipse day.! As always, the planets must back such events. And again, this is a very difficult issue, I don't want to scare anyone. Deep research is needed to state anything. 



July 19, 2018 Thursday

The outcome of yesterday's Fed/ announcements was: Mostly negative for the UK. And seems, that there is plenty of the Crude oil, so the price fell. It is falling since 7/3rd.
let's see what to expect today? 
The Moon's aspects: for intraday trades only. 
19.07.2018  6:42:53 19°51'17"Lib Square Pluto
19.07.2018  9:54:19 21°37'14"Lib Sextile Mercury
19.07.2018 19:52:12 27°05'30"Lib Square Sun
20.07.2018  1:12:59  0°00'00"Sco <<<
20.07.2018  5:41:40  2°25'20"Sco Opposition Uranus
20.07.2018  9:04:53  4°14'46"Sco Sextile Saturn
20.07.2018 12:12:26  5°55'24"Sco Square Mars
20.07.2018 23:40:08 12°01'28"Sco Sextile Venus
Besides these, we have many more aspects between major planets. 


July 18, 2018 Wednesday

Good morning. Today we are under Mars and Mercury affect. Mercury is at 20 Leo, and besides a minor aspect to the Moon is solitary today. Mercury was the messenger of the Gods, and today we have a lot of Fed. announcements. With no Mercury affect, meaning, it can cause quite a mess,  I wonder how these will be? 
The other planet we are watching today is Mars, and this gets a nice trine from the Moon, which will fade out around 11:45 gmt +3; 8:15 pm will be interesting to watch. At 9 pm is the Beige book- so probably people will wait for for it and market will consolidate till then. 
UK PMI is coming up first, the Pound to the Dollar is heading to 1.3050, to June 28th low. Let's see if it breaks it? 
I was short on USD/CHF, and cashed out, yesterday before going out. Seems now it was a good move :) . When I came home I went long, following the trend. Waiting for 1.00345. Nope.. As I am writing, topped at 1.00283 and reverses. I closed long. 
I see now, that the S&P ran up to 2809, which was former top.. Topped so far at 2816. 
Off to the gym.... Take care. I would not leave an open Forex position when I am not by the computer... 
The turn came exactly under the Moon-Mars trine aspect. here is a little experiment: now that we know, that the turn came under this aspect, I ran TS with Moon-Mars aspects max 10^ orb:
if I want to see which aspects were under those lines: 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1:30 PM
Back from the gym. I see my short pos. is gaining. I am lowering stop. Will be away today, so I should close pos. before leaving. 
Meanwhile some Fed. announcements came in, Pound went in the expected direction... I'll send some alerts now, for different shares. 
2:39 pm- I completed the list of alerts for 33 shares. Would you like to see a bigger picture, into the future? Pls. sign up to the weekly or yearly reports...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
July 17, 2018 Tuesday 
My calendar pops up and tells me, that today it's 330 days from the Aug. 21, 2017 eclipse. 
Today it is a CIT day for the FTSE. Let's see where is it? 
It is in the channel since June, not very strong, see the alert I sent earlier this week? 
What's new in the sky today? 
ZET shows me, that today these people celebrate their birthdays: Camilla Parker Bowls 1947, Angela Merkel 1954, Afghanistan 1973, and I have the first trade date for the Soya bean Oil 1950 on this day.
Late at night he Moon moves to Libra. 
Her aspects today: gmt +3 
17.07.2018  5:29:04 19°54'28"Vir Trine Pluto
17.07.2018 13:49:25 24°49'23"Vir Sextile Sun
17.07.2018 22:42:06  0°00'00"Lib <<<

OK, so these are more or less the things to remember, if anyone cares for birthdays..
The ASIAn markets are divided. The NIkkei is the first runner up in green, while South Africa is red. 
Europe is red, except for the DAX, which is holding up there, above 12500. 
TA35: is waiting to open with a greenish arbitrage... 
USA markets are light reddish. Yesterday we saw Mr.Trump meet Mr.Putin, in Helsinki. have you been in Helsinki? It's a beautiful town! I guess Trump's landing home will not be so nice after what he said during that meeting. But, we know him by now, don't we? 
Gold and commodities that I follow and of some I send alerts. 
list of commodities
 Someone asked me about the Coffee. So it is long now, I think till the first week of August. 
Coffee
SUGAR is the first runner up: Seems, that since 2009 didn't break $10. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Basic Materials group pushed the markets down yesterday and the whole week. 
basic materials group negative
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does anyone needs the alerts for the shares, or I am playing here with myself? 
Let me pls. know. Should I continue sending them?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


July 16, 2018 Monday 

The Mondial is over, France won. I don't think their first two goals was righteous. The own goal was a real bad luck. Mbappe is to be remembered! The rain started to pour at the end, even God was weeping. Anyways, it was an excellent Mondial, I enjoyed it very much. 
yesterday I asked on FB if anyone had Kolinda Grabar's birth time. Well, no one has, but someone drew my attention, that the longitude and lat. of Rijake, where she was born is incorrect. So I made a new chart now... and here it is: 
Using this chart, with the game's time in Moscow, we get Pluto ( ruler of the 7th) in the 9th house of fame, conjunct the POF; showing a win to France. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now all we have to hear on TV is war and more war and fights and fire and horror. 
Yesterday I sent alerts for ASIA, let me check what's happening. Yes, they move in the right direction. 
Let's look at the sky: 
 
The Moon conjuncts Venus in Virgo, Mars is glued to the South Node, and will stay there till Aug 4th. This conjunction will return in Sept 15- Oct 5
And there is another interesting aspect: Mercury forms a YOD or Finger of God with Pluto and Neptune.  Since Mercury soon turns retrograde, this aspect will stay till at least first week of August. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 15, 2018 Sunday

The " answer" to the Solar Eclipse was a 6.4 earthquake in New Caledonia and Vanuatu, north of the path of the eclipse. 
I don't think people got hurt. 
Yesterday we saw Belgium win against the British. They are now in the 3rd place. They deserved to win, were much better than the UK. Now, remains to see if Croatia or France will take the crown? I am all in for Croatia, only because of Giovanni.(former player, who lives here now). LOL.... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Solar Eclipse occurred at 20 Cancer, That points to some family issues. My chart was not triggered, but I wondered what will still happen. Today I got a picture of the front of the house, where my late mom lived, and is rented now, that the front wall, the garden wall collapsed. It is a really an old house, so no wonder... But it's interesting that exactly on the eclipse day this happened. More expenses now... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today we are under the Sun and Venus effect. The Sun is at 22 degrees, so is the Moon, which is departing from the Sun.Venus is at 5 Virgo- in trine to Saturn. We have 4 planets in retro, and Mercury slowing down before a retro. 

You probably don't know, but, as I wrote in the beginning of the summer, when Mars turns retro some war will start here... Well, we have a war. Yesterday and today, fights are going on in the south. It's all in the news. I am mostly afraid of July 27-30, when the Sun will be in opposition Mars. That will light more fire. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earthquake in Yemen now... 6.1
PM of Haiti resigns. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK, our market is about to open with a negative arbitrage. Jan 2018 top was 1555, and so far, it made it to 1549.70 . The clock it ticking...  
Let's see how did the cryptos do? I sent alerts yesterday morning.. 
BTC: 
BTC chart

ETH:
eTH GRAPH
ltc:
ltc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There will be some readers/ students, who will know what to do with this: NY time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today at 5 pm the final game starts in Moscow. Till now, we saw, that the underdog won and all the stars were sent home. 
Let's see what is happening in the sky over Moscow between 5-6:30 pm? 
First of all the Moon is Void of course till 8.30 pm, meaning, she is leaving Leo and enters Virgo. At the beginning of the game the Moon is at 27 Leo 60, and the sky is full with bad aspects:
Mercury 135 to Saturn, 150 to Pluto, Venus 150 to mars, 
The Sun is on the fixed star Pollux: 
Pollux (78 Beta Geminorum  m 1.14)
Caput Hercules
Keywords: Contemplative speculation, audacity, astrology, ruin, disgrace, death, calamity, the "Heartless Judge"
Effect: Unfortunate
Mars/ Moon/ Uranus
At 19:50 the Moon will conjunct the royal star Regulus! So if there is an extension, this is a goal time. Me thinks... :) 

Now let's see the countries: 
France: If I use Sept 28, 1958, then Mercury rules the Asc.- so that 135^ to Saturn is not so good. The fame in this chart is ruled by Saturn and Uranus, Jupiter sends a square to Uranus. Mercury sends a trine to Saturn. The "enemy" Croatia is ruled by Jupiter, and this, is Direct in Scorpio. They have a strong enemy. 
90 minutes later the Ascendant is on the part of Fortune.So these might point to a win! 

Let's see Croatia: Independence proclaimed on June 25, 1991 at 19:56 in Zagreb. That puts Virgo in H9! Mercury is at 13 Cancer, and transit Jupiter is exactly trine! 
South Node at 18 Cancer- got the eclipse in full. SN is in the 7th, representing "known enemies" .- or France for now. Uranus sextiles the Sun, very favorable aspect. Tr.mars and the SN conj. natal Saturn- self value and motivation... giving it an extra push. 
90 minutes later the Ascendant is on Croatia's Moon. Note, at the time of the independence natal Moon was VOC. 
What will this mean ??
meanwhile I found the birth date of the Croatia's PM: Mrs. Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic: Look, although it is s Solar chart, tr. Jupiter is conjunct Pluto; which means a major change in her life, and under the Solar eclipse, that sextiled her Pluto! Now, if I had her time of birth, we would know who wins.  

Now you tell me, who wins:? LOL... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 13, 2018 Solar eclipse.

About the Bitcoin. When Uranus left Aries, on May 15th 2018, the price was at 8850. I wonder if it will return to that price when Uranus reverses to Aries... Just a thought to play with, not a trading advice.  ! to trade it, watch the alerts in the app. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are no better chances than to short shares that gap up! What goes up must come down, sooner or later...

1:13 pm: Asia closed for the week. What will happen the next week? Monday will open with a Moon-Venus conjunction in Virgo. Is it good or bad? All that and more in the weekly reports! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Comments

  1. Hello, Very effective post is, I want to know about FD Capital, have you another blog about it, please share.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and wishes are important, share them with us!